Fruit Bottling 2021
Fruit Bottling 2021!
Jan 21 – Jan 26 2021 @ Wollangarra
It’s back! We’re back! You’re coming back?!?!
We know it is late notice, but we are so very excited to be able to welcome back our community after a long year away! This years Fruit Bottling weekend is a chance to come back (or come for the first time), swim in the Macalister again, eat big meals around the fire, catch up with the wider community, give the property some love, and do some bottling to top up the preserves store too.You will also be able to meet the new Directors Kay, Toby and their son Meri, as well as hang out with the 2020 staff who have spent 2020 doing a great job looking after and doing up the place.We have made it a longer working bee so that people can come for just a bit or all of it. And we are having young people up again too! Yahoo
– Any and all welcome from Thurs 21st – Tues 26th – just RSVP please
– We will be doing a PTV pick up on Friday 22nd and drop off on Sunday 24th and Tuesday 26th (details to come) – if you are under 18 you will need to bring or email Community Event permission and Medical Forms (links below)
– no BYO alcohol sorry
– you will need to bring your own bedding, feel free to set up under the verandah or bring your own tent.
– please RSVP to the homestead and we will let you know what you can bring to contribute to the menu and help us keep being COVID safe (there will be babysitters up there for Chrissy and NYE, so if get the voicemail, just leave name and contact number)
– We will be adhering to COVID safe practises as per Vic government guidelines, so please stay home if you are not feeling well or have COVID-19 symptoms, bring a mask and some sanitiser too.
– If any changes occur due to COVID-19 restrictions will be communicated via our social media.We can’t wait to have you up here, see you all soon!
Event Permission Form
Under 18 Medical Form